The Children Heritage Foundation (TCHF) realizes the importance of alliances and interactions with the corporate sector to address specific problems confronting Haitian children, to mobilizing support for its programs, to leveraging the assets of the private sector to advance the cause of these children. We see our alliance with the private sector and other non-profit organizations as mutually beneficial, one that meets the corporate sponsors' philanthropic initiatives and, marketing needs while helping TCHF address the pressing educational and health services needs of children. We look for corporate alliances that demonstrate a deep commitment to social responsibility.
How can Corporations support the Children Heritage Foundation?
- financial support,
- technical knowledge,
- communications channels,
- donations of computers and computer software for our education program,
- volunteering employees to teach English or technology classes,
- Network Administration skilled assistance,
- promote program to others and partners,
- advocacy and fundraising support,
- contributions in kind.